Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Sister's Capping Ceremony (^_^)


(My Sister's Lamp and Cap)

July 8, 2010 (Thursday), my sister together with her batchmate in Makati Medical Center - College of Nursing had their "Capping, Pinning and Candle lightening Ceremony" at Don Bosco Parish Church in Makati City.



Twas' my privilege to attend and witness this special occasion. Actually kahit na may shift ako, I assured na makakapag leave ako kasi I really, really want to be with my sister on this special day and to show her my support. Of course, my mom is present din, umuwi pa sia dito sa Makati from Pampanga just to be with us. Sayang nga my Dad wasn't able to attend kasi coding yung car namin and walang maiiwan dun sa pinapagawa namin commercial space sa province.

I met my sister's friends bukod pa sa lagi kong nakikita sa house.. super happy din ako kasi nakapagbonding din kami ng mga friends nia.. and feeling ko magiging close kami dahil mga picture addict din sila..




Pumasok din sa utak ko si "Ginnie" ng "They Kissed again" (a koreanovela). Most Especially when they recite the "Nightingale Pledge".





Oh wait, before I forget, I met "Florence Nightingale" pala. At first, I wonder bakit meron CI (Clinical Instructor) na naka dutch costume.. haha parang foundation day lang.. but when the emcee introduced her, isa lang nasabi ko..

"aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... SIYA PALA YUN!"

Florence Nightingale believed that God had called her to be a nurse. She came to prominence for her pioneering work in nursing during the Crime War, where she tended to wounded soldiers. She was dubbed "The Lady with the Lamp" after her habit of making rounds at night. That's why she was called to be the Queen of all Nurses."


(Florence Nightingale)

One thing I've learned on this event is that, Nursing cap symbolizes their vocation and responsibility to help and cure the sick and in need. And how can I forget the "GET LOST" na pinauso ni Father sa homily nia..

L = Love
O = Obedience
S = Service
T = ??? shocks.. nakalimutan ko.. pero basta yan un..

My mom and I we're very proud of my sister. Time really flies talaga., dati rati nagaaway lang kami dahil sa barbie and some old stuffs.. ngayon she's grown up na.. and ang maganda dun, we're close in a way even if may misunderstanding kami kung minsan..

I LOVE YOU MOM AND SISTER :)




GO BATCH 2010!! GET L.O.S.T!



*************************************************************


In addition, from the very beginning of this day super saya ko na talaga.. kasi the whole event, wala na akong ginawa kundi magtext ng magtext.. and guess who kung sino ung katext ko?? Si "BEBE LABS"... haay grabe.. super kilig talaga.. :) He really really makes my day.. pero dapat bawal ma fall.. pero pano kung na fall na ako? may magagawa pa ba sia? or ako? pano na BF ko? haay.. NO!NO!NO! this is unacceptable... I am INLOVE with two guys?! hmmm...

No comments: