Monday, September 6, 2010

PHOTO ENHANCEMENT TOOL: Picasa 3

Actually hindi naman talaga ako professional photographer.. I just love taking pictures and I just appreciate all the good things that surrounds me kaya pinipicturan ko sila..

At first, I am using Adobe Photoshop cs3 or cs4 to edit the colors of my pictures... for me masyadong aksaya sa time and you have to exert an effort just to enhance a picture.. I also tried using other photo enhancement tool like Photoinstrument and Windows Live Gallery Photo editing which is na-enjoy ko naman ang pag-gamit..

After a while, nakakita ako ng editing tool that is user-friendly and easy to navigate.. this was introduced by my sister.. she said that I should try "Picasa 3" in editing my pictures..





Triny ko naman ung tool and it worked.. di hassle sa pag edit kasi you can easily see the buttons and choices..






You can also enhance the color of your picture using the Tuning Tool..


Before


After



See the difference?? :)

You can also put some magic on your pictures.. turning colored picture into black and white or gawing makaluma by choosing Sepia..


Align Center


Using Picasa 3, you can enhance your picture as easy as 1 2 3..

kaya for the amateur photographer like me or even to an ordinary teenager who loves to take pictures.. i recommend you to use this tool (n_n)








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

padownload din nyan ah

echoosera said...

go lang teh.. mas maganda mag edit ng colors... as i have said.. effortless..

Shenanigans said...

im sooo proud to say na may picasa ako sa phone ko.. lolz

echoosera said...

@Shen: nice tool right? :)